Watermain Replacement – Mortlake
Replacement and relocation of Watermains within the township of Mortlake.
- Date: Ongoing
- Client: Wannon Water
- Project Type: Construction
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
The overall scope was the replacement and relocation of Watermains in order to prevent future water main bursts on high risk mains and where possible to relocate and make improvement to minimize impact on the Water Authority and Customers. This included the Watermains on these major streets in the township of Mortlake and the changeover of property connections over to the new Watermains –
- Darlington Road
- Boundary Road
- Shaw Street
- Officer Street
EDA was engaged to provide Superintending services and undertake contract administration work, assessment of contractor documents and plans, claims, variations and liaise with internal and external stakeholders in facilitating progress meetings.
- Timely assessment and endorsement of Project Plans and Procedures.
- Project being delivered amidst COVID-19 pandemic with all relevant government regulations and precautions
- Timely assessment of notices to contractor processed.
- No safety incident and any environmental incidents.
- No damage to the third party assets.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630