Verdi Housing Devp.
Sewer Reticulation Construction
Design and Installation of a Sewer reticulation in a new housing development.
- Date: Ongoing
- Client: Lower Murray Water
- Project Type: Design & Construct
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
The scope of this project was to design and install the sewer reticulation for a new housing development in Mildura region. This involved supply & install the following –
- 225 mm RRJ Sewer Pipe (3 m length) – 415 M
- 150 mm RRJ Sewer Pipe (3 m length) – 950 M
- 100 mm RRJ Sewer Pipe (6 m length) – 150 M
- Access Manholes, Maintenance Shafts, Inspection Shafts
- Property Connections – 75 Off
EDA was responsible for providing the below services –
- Issue and evaluation of tenders
- Appointment and mobilisation of successful contractor
- Responsible for Project and Contract management of Project, Project Closure, Final Payments and Defects liability
Key Challenges & Achievements
- Working in a close knit community with limited suppliers and contractors.
- Gaining Approvals for working within Vic Track / V Line Corridor.
- Project delivered within the program approved budget and time.
- Timely assessment of submitted progress claims and notices to contractor processed.
- No safety incident and any environmental incidents.
- No damage to the third party assets.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630