Program Management WaterPlan 5 (2020-24)
Program management of Electrical and Mechanical Water Projects for Water Plan 5 (2020-2024) in the Goulburn Murray Water Service Region
- Date: Ongoing
- Client: Goulburn Murray Water
- Project Type: Business Case
Project Value: Upon request
About this Program
Water Plan 5 of Goulburn Murray Water is the program for capital expenditure over the period 2020-2024 to maintain levels of asset reliability and continued water delivery service.
EDA has been engaged to develop Project mandates and Project Business case for a multitude of projects targeting electrical and mechanical assets –
- Workshop tools replacements
- Various pump station electrical power and control upgrades
- Various pump station mechanical upgrades
- Channel gates upgrade projects
- Successfully completed the initial project scoping and time crucial Project mandates.
- Stakeholder management, Mandate endorsements
- Preparation and Endorsement of Business case, Project estimates, Project Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Procurement Management Plan, Resource Management Plan etc.
- Conducted workshops and stakeholder meetings to identify expectations and deliverables.
- Risk Management by conducting Risk Workshops, Identifying risks, identifying and implementing mitigation strategies.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630