Pressure and Leakage Management
Pressure and Leakage management Program of works and Delivery of Capital works.
- Date: Completed
- Client: Queensland Urban Utilities
- Project Type: Design & Construction
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
The scope of the project was to design, procure, construct and commission approximately 120 km of Pipeline, 102 Pressure Reducing Valves and 102 Telecommunication Units, SCADA and Telemetry system upgrade, Telecommunication Towers Upgrade from 450 MHz to 900 MHz in the Brisbane Metropolitan Area. This was to commission 91 District metered areas to save legislated water saving of 25 Mega Litres per day by 2012 and obtain up to $9M subsidy.
EDA was engaged to manage a team of 25 including contractors and to provide the below services –
- Project Management
- Design Management
- Procurement Management
- Commissioning Management
Delivery of the Project
- within the program approved budget and time
- without any disruptions or loss of supply to the client’s
- without any safety incident, LTI’s and MTI’s.
- without any environmental incidents
- without any damage to the third party assets.
- without any infringements or NCR’s from local, state and federal authorities.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630