Roma to Brisbane Pipeline Metro Looping Expansion Phase – 2,3
Phase 2 and 3 of Pipeline Metro Looping Expansion Project.
- Date: Completed
- Client: APA Group
- Project Type: Construction
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
Phase 2 and 3 of Roma to Brisbane Pipeline Metro Looping Expansion Project included planning of 35 kilometres of high-pressure gas steel pipeline (DN 400mm) in the Brisbane Metropolitan area. The scope of the project included –
- Conduct Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) study, Feasibility and Constructability reviews.
- Obtain all necessary Regulatory and Statutory Approvals.
- Preparation of community consultation plan and consultation with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Finalize preferred alignment after conducting field investigations.
- Carry out all necessary environmental studies inclusive of ecology, acid sulphate soils, contaminated land, cultural heritage, geology, acoustics and any other specialist studies as required.
- Development of documentation including CEMP, CLL, CCHMP.
EDA was engaged to provide the following services –
- Project Management
- Design Management
- FEED Studies
- Approvals Management
Roma to Brisbane
Key Challenges and Achievements
- Successfully finalized an Optimum Right of Way (easement) that is less prone to Risks, Cost Effective and Safely Constructible.
- Successfully completed FEED studies by managing all the stakeholders.
- Successfully lodged Environmental Applications and Pipeline Licenses based on the finalized route.
- Successfully initiated key stakeholder communications including, third-party asset owners, land owners, local and state government, environment groups and cultural heritage groups.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630