Roma to Brisbane Pipeline Metro Looping Expansion Phase – 1
Phase 1 of Pipeline Metro Looping Expansion Project.
- Date: Completed
- Client: APA Group
- Project Type: Construction
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
Roma to Brisbane Pipeline Metro Looping Expansion Phase-1 included –
- Construction of a 6 Kilometre high-pressure gas steel pipeline (DN 400mm) with maximum operating pressure of 10,200 KPa in the Brisbane Metropolitan area.
- The pipeline also includes construction of a Scraper Station and Valve Interconnection Pits at various locations.
EDA was engaged to provide the following services –
- Project Management
- Design Management
- Contract Management
- Construction Management
Roma to Brisbane
Key Challenges and Achievements
The construction of the pipeline being –
- Under major public third party assets such as; Gateway Arterial Motorway, Port of Brisbane Motorway, Queensland (state) Rail, Department of Main Roads, Local Utilities and Council Roads
- Within a 6m easement maintaining a minimum separation distance of approximately 2.5 meters from a High Pressure Gas Pipeline with a Maximum Operating Pressure (MOP) of 12000 KPa.
- In the cultural heritage sensitive areas, environmental sensitive areas (mangroves and marine couch) including a community parkland
Successfully managed –
- Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Project Handover
- Risks by conducting Risk Workshops, Identifying risks, identifying and implementing mitigation strategies
- Delivery of the Project within the program approved budget and time.
- Delivery of the Project without any disruptions or loss of supply to the clients or any safety incident, LTI’s and MTI’s.
- Delivery of the Project without any environmental incidents or any damage to the third party assets.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630