7th Street Road Refurbishment (WTP)
Refurbishment and resurfacing works on Seventh street (near WTP) in the region of Mildura council.
- Date: Completed June 2020
- Client: Lower Murray Water
- Project Type: Construct
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
The scope of this project was to carry out various refurbishment and repair works on Seventh Street (WTP). The civil works carried out as part of the project included, but were not limited to:
- Subgrade preparation;
- Crushed rock pavement layers;
- Asphalt pavement layers;
- Storm water and subsurface drainage including pipes and pits;
- Concrete works including spoon drains, kerbing and plinth;
- Keystone retaining wall.
As a part of the engagement, EDA was responsible for providing the below services –
- Project Management
- Issue and evaluation of tenders.
- Appointment and mobilization of successful contractor.
- Responsible for Contract management, Project Closure, Final Payments and Defects liability.
Lower Murray Water
Key Challenges & Achievements
- Project delivered within the program approved budget and time.
- Project delivered amidst COVID-19 pandemic with all relevant government regulations and precautions.
- Timely assessment of submitted progress claims and notices to contractor processed.
- No safety incident or any environmental incidents.
- No damage to the third party assets.
- No disruption or loss to Client’s operations or customers.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630