Hattah Lakes Pump Station – Strategic Maintenance
Project management of the Strategic Maintenance Program activities of the variety of Electrical, Mechanical and SCADA assets at the Hattah Lakes Pumping Station
- Date: Completed 2019-2020
- Client: Goulburn Murray Water
- Project Type: Pump Station Maintenance
- Project Cost: Upon request
About this Project
The scope of the project was to manage the annual strategic maintenance plan and activities for Hattah Lakes Pumping Station and additional electrical and mechanical works.
EDA had been engaged to act as the Program Manager to coordinate the investigations, designs, maintenance and construction works for the year 2019-2020. The tasks involved but not limited to –
- Upgrade and improvement works to mechanical assets.
- Upgrade and improvement works to electrical and SCADA assets.
- High Voltage and medium voltage Electrical works.
- Other general upgrades to site facilities.
Hattah Lakes Pump Station
- Preparation and regular updating of a detailed works program for annual maintenance activities.
- Preparation, regular monitoring and reporting of yearly expenditure.
- Preparation and Endorsement of Project Plans and Procedures including, Project Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Procurement Management Plan, Quality Management Plan etc.
- Risk Management by conducting Risk Workshops, Identifying risks, identifying and implementing mitigation strategies.
Delivery of the Project
- Critical maintenance tasks completed within the program approved budget and time
- without any disruptions or loss of supply to the client’s
- without any major safety incident, LTI’s and MTI’s
- without any major environmental incidents
- without any damage to the third party assets
- without any infringements or NCR’s from local, state and federal authorities
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630