Fairfield and Yeronga Branch Sewer Upgrade
Design and construction of Fairfield and Yeronga Branch Sewer Upgrade in Brisbane Metropolitan Area.
- Date: Completed
- Client: Queensland Urban Utilities
- Project Type: Design & Construction
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
The scope of the project was to design and construct upgrades to the sewer systems at Fairfield and Yeronga branch in Brisbane Metropolitan area. This project made use of Tunnel Boring Technology to install Vitrified Clay pipes.
EDA was engaged to provide the Project Management services from conducting feasibility studies, design, procurement through to construction and commissioning. This included but not limited to below –
- Preparation and Endorsement of Project Plans and Procedures including, Project Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Procurement Management Plan, Resource Management Plan etc.
- Risk Management by conducting Risk Workshops, Identifying risks, identifying and implementing mitigation strategies
- Successfully installed Vitrified Clay Pipe using Tunnel Boring Technology.
- Delivery of the Project –
- within the program approved budget and time
- without any disruptions or loss of supply to the client’s customers
- without any safety incident, LTI’s and MTI’s.
- without any environmental incidents
- without any damage to the third party assets.
- without any infringements or NCR’s from local, state and federal authorities.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630