Eastern Watermain Replacements
Replacement and relocation of Watermains within the township of Camperdown.
- Date: Ongoing
- Client: Wannon Water
- Project Type: Construction
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
The overall scope was the replacement and relocation of Watermains in order to prevent future water main bursts on high risk mains and where possible to relocate and make improvement to minimize impact on the Water Authority and Customers. This included the Watermains on these major streets in the township of Camperdown and the changeover of property connections over to the new Watermains –
- Manifold Street
- Lawrence Street
- Curdie Street
- Jones Street
- McKinnon Street
EDA was engaged to provide Superintending services and undertake contract administration work, assessment of contractor documents and plans, claims, variations and liaise with internal and external stakeholders in facilitating progress meetings.
- Proper control and disposal of the identified high risk contaminated soil during replacements.
- Timely assessment and endorsement of Project Plans and Procedures.
- Project delivered amidst COVID-19 pandemic with all relevant government regulations and precautions.
- Project delivered within the program approved budget and time.
- Timely assessment of submitted progress claims and notices to contractor processed.
- No disruptions or loss of supply to the client.
- No safety incident and any environmental incidents.
- No damage to the third party assets.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630