Central and Red Cliffs Pump Station Control System Upgrade
- Date: Completed Oct 2019
- Client: Lower Murray Water
- Project Type: Design & Construction
Project Value: Upon reqest
About this Project
This Control System project involved various hardware and software upgrades to the existing ageing system to improve the reliability and monitoring capability with minimal impact to customer service.
- Upgrade of critical equipment like PLC, SMS based alarms.
- Coding and alignment with hierarchy of control as per customer standards.
- Optimized radio network for SCADA independent control.
- SCADA and HMI optimization.
- Successfully completed Feasibility studies, Design, Procurement and Construction of the Project
- Preparation and Endorsement of Project Plans and Procedures including, Project Management Plan, Risk Management Plan etc.
- Risk Management by conducting Risk Workshops, Identifying risks, identifying and implementing mitigation strategies
- Contract administered with timely assessment of EOTs, Variations, Payment claims.
Delivery of the Project
- within the program approved budget and time
- without any disruptions or loss of supply to the client’s
- without any major safety incident, LTI’s and MTI’s
- without any major environmental incidents
- without any damage to the third party assets
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630