Contract Management System
Review existing systems and processes and develop new Contract Management System.
- Date: Ongoing
- Client: Wannon Water
- Project Type: Systems Improvement
Project Value: Upon request
About this Program
The scope of the project was to undertake a holistic review of the existing Contract Management Systems and Processes within Wannon Water and suggest recommendations to optimize and align with the necessary government regulations and guidelines.
EDA had been engaged to –
- Review its Contract Management Systems in conjunction with the new Ministerial Directions (2018).
- Undertake a literature review and provide gap analysis; and
- Development of Contract Management System (Single Procedure Matrix)
- Successfully completed review of existing documentation and identified crucial gaps within the processes.
- Successfully applied the 5S principle and brought about clarity with respect to the documentation and its hierarchy within the organization.
- Successfully completed development of a front end user interface to meet the client’s requirements for ease of searching and filtering.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630