Asset Class Plans – Pumps
Develop and submit Asset Class Plans for management of installed Pump assets within Lower Murray Water.
- Date: Completed Jan 2020
- Client: Lower Murray Water
- Project Type: Asset Management
Project cost: Upon request
About this Program
Asset class plans describe the purpose of the assets and how they are managed over their life cycle. The scope of this project was to develop such plans for their Pump assets across various locations.
EDA was engaged to collect all relevant information including site visits, interview key staff and stakeholders, conduct risk workshops, compile comprehensive Asset Class Plan identifying suggestions for improvement, propose and present plan to Asset Management Committee (Senior Executives). This included –
- Providing information profile on the asset class.
- Documenting design standards as well as performance measures and targets.
- Developing and applying risk/criticality framework to all assets.
- Applying risk assessment to determine critical and non-critical assets along with appropriate maintenance strategies and best practices based on criticality.
- Documenting the long term investment forecast and price submission allocations to be used for capital and maintenance planning.
- Developing a basis for decision making on replacement, repair or renewal of assets on an annual basis in line with budget allocations.
- Developing guidelines for service delivery of the asset class.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630