14th Street LMW Site – Operational Risks and Proposals
Evaluation of LMW site Traffic Management Plan and Risk Analysis of Operability of existing layout.
- Date: Completed Jul 2020
- Client: Lower Murray Water
- Project Type: Risk Analysis
Project Value: Upon request
About this Project
The Lower Murray Water (LMW) Risk Management procedure requires the board to ‘Identify and review Corporate Risks as part of the Strategic Planning Workshop’ annually. The scope of this project was to identify and evaluate the current traffic management plan on at LMW office on 14th St and perform risk analysis.
As a part of the project, EDA conducted interviews of a selection of LMW Staff and the results were tabulated into a Risk Assessment Table and scored. The risk mitigation was recorded as immediate concerns or medium term outcomes.
EDA provided guidance on areas of concern where LMW could reduce their site based risks and improve their operational ability.
EDA collated all the suggestions and concerns of the staff to enable a broad understanding of the risks identified of the site leading to creating of a single document to easily explain the risks and suggest mitigation strategies to reduce legal and safety exposure.
Lower Murray Water
Key Challenges & Achievements
- Identify the key stakeholders and gather inputs.
- The inputs of individual staff were held in confidence to ensure staff could provide information freely. This gave LMW management accurate information to make long term plans for the Site and organisation.
- Large amount of information collated into simple and easy to understand pictorial format.
BRISBANE | MELBOURNE | MILDURA | SHEPPARTON | MORANBAH | CHARTERS TOWERS
0431 601 947
0405 724 484
Shop 20, KP Shopping Centre,
SHAILER PARK QLD 4128
0431 601 947
1 Queens Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
0481 081 650
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630